Hr & Payroll Officer (m/v)
- Taking the lead in the administrative processing of all information that relate to calculation of salaries & benefits to safeguard a correct and timely payment in cooperation with the social secretary.
- Being an internal SPOC that provides advice and clarification on applicable social legislation (maternity leave, illness, insurances,…) & internal procedures.
- Supporting the day-to-day activities of the HR department: follow-up HR Mailbox, answer telephones, manage the HR agenda,..
- Assisting in the arrangement of recruitment, training & onboarding activities.
- Undertaking HR-related projects within your professional area.
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- broad interest in and knowledge of payroll, administration and social legislation.
- service-minded, very accurate and discrete in dealing with sensitive information.
- work well organized with a proactive approach.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch & English.
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work.
- A dynamic, open, informal & international culture.
- Receiving chances to deploy new initiatives & yourself (yearly training budget).