We are looking for a smart, create and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to lead our client in their overall marketing efforts. You will lead the development and execution of marketing plans from brand awareness to product promotion to end-user touchpoints.
From concept through execution, you will improve their user experience by bringing their brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints. You should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
We are seeking a creative leader to direct all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, and photography behind their brand. You will also be responsible for managing the production information system.
The person who fills this position will be an integral member of their team tasked with developing exciting new programs for their distributors and end-users. Their goal is to build and execute programs designed to increase results for their field sales managers and distributors, equipping them with the tools they need to be successful.
You will also help manage their social media sites to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of their company and products. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Highly organized and disciplined with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with the ability to work in a cross-cultural environment across all sectors of the business.
- Develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Lead marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, e.g. content development and optimization, advertising, etc.
- Create marketing materials for new product launches.
- Coordinate with designers to create brochures and advertising using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Work with external vendors to execute campaigns and promotional events.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.).
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of product videos, training videos, and/or case study videos.
- Manage all marketing communications (newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.).
- Track the efficiency of all marketing projects and measure results with other stakeholders and field sales managers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and additional channels (Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.).
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our customers and end-users.
Required Education: Degree from a credited university in marketing, communications or
analytics, Google AdWords preferred.
REQUIREMENTS and ABILITIES:
- Proven experience in marketing, specifically with a focus on resellers.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords, etc.).
- Experience in design and project management.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web-development tools (e.g. Word Press) desired.
- Experience in operating video and editing equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programs, as well as the culture and values of our company outward to our customers.
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively.
- Ability to empathize and deliver constructive feedback to employees.
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail to coordinate the many pieces of a given project.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Languages: Dutch, English.