- Preparing and analyzing the monthly financial reporting
- Preparing the yearly budget & quarterly forecasts
- Taking responsibility for the standard cost prices of the different products
- Preparing the financial evaluations for the capital expenditure proposals
- Supporting the operational management
- A Master Economical degree with a first experience in a similar function in a production environment.
- You are used to working closely together with other colleagues.
- You have a no-nonsense and down-to-earth mentality.
- Your excellent communication skills enable you to cooperate with your internal and external stakeholders.
- You are pro-active, problem-solving, and pragmatic.
- You like to take ownership
- An attractive remuneration package reflecting your relevant experience and skills
- A challenging future in an international context with numerous internal opportunities